Turtle Tots franchisees are very special people!
We hand pick each franchisee to ensure they are capable of running a successful business (with the stress it involves). If running a business was easy then everyone would do it – so we look for franchisees who possess the following qualities:
- Self motivation, enthusiasm and a “can do” positive attitude
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability
- The ability to work equally well on their own and as part of a team
- Good general health and fitness levels
- An interest in swimming and fitness
- A friendly and outgoing personality
, with a love of babies and children
- The desire to run a successful business
- Comprehensive knowledge of their local area and community.
Having a swimming teacher qualification is a bonus, but it’s not a necessity as we’ll help you become as qualified as possible through Austswim or the Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association and of course you’ll also receive world-class Turtle Tots training. So don’t let that stop you getting in touch. It’s more important that you are friendly, positive and love babies and children. Most of our franchisees did very different jobs before they joined Turtle Tots.
Many of our franchisees have young children themselves, and we always treat our customers as we’d want to be treated ourselves – it’s not rocket science, but it leads to lots of happy customers who recommend Turtle Tots to their friends, family and colleagues.
Of course running your own business has huge benefits too. First and foremost there’s no limit to your success. There’s a famous quote: “The harder you try the luckier you get.” That’s certainly true when you run a Turtle Tots business. You’ll need to spend your first year completely immersed in your business to ensure it’s launched successfully and you’re on the right path from day one.
However, you’ll also have an enormous amount of fun working alongside a team of like-minded and supportive franchisees. You can dictate your own hours (many franchisees catch up on administration once their children are in bed or at school) and of course, teaching swimming is officially the best job in the world!
The initial fee is $40,000 AUS, with a 10% monthly royalty fee, and the franchise package consists of:
- A large territory in which to operate your trademarked Turtle Tots business exclusively
- World class Turtle Tots training
- Comprehensive business training covering every aspect of your Turtle Tots business and use of "Bubble", our fantastic customer management software
- All the documentation and templates you'll need to run your Turtle Tots business
- A Turtle Tots email address and your own pages on our website
- Stationary and uniform to get you started
- An online private forum for franchisees to share best practice and ask advice
- As much advice and support as you need from people who have done it themselves.
So if you think you've got what it takes to run a successful Turtle Tots business, email us at email@example.com to discuss the next steps.